Friday, January 5, 2007

My favorite Vietnamse singers

My favorite Vietnamese singers are Dam Vinh Hung, Hong Ngoc, Thu Phuong and Bang Kieu. If you have their CDs or DVDs, please share it with me thanh.hoc@gmail.com. Thanks so much :)
* Dam Vinh Hung's voice is original and he is creative in singing. I like his personality.
* Hong Ngoc and Thu Phuong's voice are bass and smooth. I like the CD "Nhu* chu*a ba('t dda^`u" (Seems not to start) of Thu Phuong so much.
* Bang Kieu's voice is very high
Both Bang Kieu and Thu Phuong are now living abroad and the Culture and Information Ministry has prohibited from distributing their CDs because of their anti-patriotic actions.

1 comment:

SG said...

hmm. download their songs off the internet. I'm sure you'll find them if you spend enough time looking for them online :)